Information SAS One collects and controls
Users of the Service may be Clients, Companies or Agencies (as each is defined in the User Agreement). We only collect the information that we actually need. Some of that is information that you actively give us when you sign up for an account, register for an event, ask for customer support, or buy something from us. We store your name and contact information, but we don't store credit card numbers (except with your permission and in one of our secured payment gateways).
Information You Provide to Us
- Personal Information : In the course of using the Service (whether as a Seller or Buyer), we may require or otherwise collect information that identifies you as a specific individual and can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Information"). Examples of Personal Information include your name, email address, company address, billing address and phone number.
- Payment Information : If you use the Service to make or receive payments, we will also collect certain payment information, such as credit card, debit card or other financial account information, and billing address.The information is collected via authorized payment gateways and e-wallets.
- Identity Verification : We may collect Personal Information, such as your date of birth or taxpayer permanent account number (PAN), Aadhar card number and/or any other photo id or address proof, to validate your identity or as may be required by law. We may request documents to verify this information, such as a copy of your government-issued identification or photo or a billing statement, bank statement or a cancelled cheque.
- Payment Information :If you use the Service to make or receive payments, we will also collect certain payment information, such as credit card, debit card or other financial account information, and billing address. The information is collected via authorized payment gateways and e-wallets.
- Combination of Personal and Non-Identifying Information : Certain Non-Identifying Information would be considered a part of your Personal Information if it were combined with other identifiers in a way that enables you to be identified (for example, combining information with your name). But the same pieces of information are considered Non-Identifying Information when they are taken alone or combined only with other non-identifying information (for example, your viewing preferences). We may combine your Personal Information with Non-Identifying Information, but SAS ONE will treat the combined information as Personal Information.
- Collection of the Third Party Personal Information :We collect the following personal information from you about your contacts or friends: First name, last name, and email address when you provide it to us for the purpose of adding your contacts to a message room.
When you visit one of our websites or use our software, we automatically log some basic information like how you got to the site, where you navigated within it, and what features and settings you use. We use this information to improve our websites and services and to drive new product development. Sometimes we receive information indirectly. If you ask about our products through one of our referral programs or reselling partners, or sign in to one of our products through an authentication service provider like LinkedIn or Google, they'll pass on your contact information to us. We'll use that information to complete the request that you made. If you engage with our brand on social media (for instance, liking, commenting, retweeting, mentioning, or following us), we'll have access to your interactions and profile information. We'll still have that information even if you later remove it from the social media site.
What we do with your information
We use your information to provide the services you've requested, create and maintain your accounts, and keep an eye out for unauthorized activity on your accounts. We also use it to communicate with you about the products you're currently using, your customer support requests, new products you may like, chances for you to give us feedback, and policy updates. We analyze the information we collect to understand user needs and to improve our websites and services.
You can decline certain kinds of information use either by not providing the information in the first place or by opting out later. You can also disable cookies to prevent your browser from giving us information, but if you do so, certain website features may not work properly. We completely disable non-essential and intrusive third-party cookies from all SAS One websites and products.
We limit access to your personal information to our employees and contractors who have a legitimate need to use it. If we share your information with other parties (like developers, service providers, domain registrars, and reselling partners), they must have appropriate security measures and a valid reason for using your information, typically to serve you.
You do not have a statutory obligation to provide us with any information, but you may have a contractual obligation to do so, and if we do not receive certain information from you, then we will not be able to provide our Service to you.
User may at anytime revoke API Client’s access to their data through Google Security Setting Page.
If you have any questions regarding whether provision of information is mandatory and the consequences for withholding such information, please contact us using the contact information.
User may create a profile, with certain or all information publicly available. The User is bound to disclose correct credentials and provide correct information and details to the Company. In Case any false information or data is provided by the User, the Company shall be at liberty to initiate appropriate actions against the User. You may have the opportunity to create a user account, which consists of information about you, and may include your Name, Contact details, Personal Information, photographs etc. If, in any case, you believe that an unauthorized account has been created about you, you can request for it to be removed by contacting us.
We display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our Service, in addition to other endorsements. With your consent we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us at email@example.com.
We collect feedback from SAS ONE Users about their experience with other SAS ONE Users of our Service. Please note that any feedback you provide via the Service or feedback provided about you is publicly viewable via the Service. On very rare occasions, we may remove feedback pursuant to the relevant provisions of our Terms of Service,
2. USE OF INFORMATION
We use information collected through the Service to provide and improve the Service, process your requests, prevent fraud, provide you with information and advertising that may interest you, comply with the law, and as otherwise permitted with your consent.
We use information we collect:
- To provide and improve the Service, complete your transactions, and address your inquiries, process your registration, verify the information you provide is valid, and for compliance and internal business purposes.
- To contact you with administrative communications and SAS ONE newsletters, marketing or promotional materials (on behalf of SAS ONE or third parties) and other information that may be of interest to you. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive such communications from us, please contact us.
- For all marketing and advertising purposes on our website/social pages/agencies/affiliates/ or on any other mediums related to SAS ONE.
- To administer and develop our business relationship with you and, if applicable, the corporation or other legal entity you represent.
- To assess your proposal to perform a project for SAS ONE and prepare related governmental and internal statistics reports.
- To enforce and comply with the law, including conducting an investigation, to protect the property and rights of SAS ONE or a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, illegal, fraudulent, unethical or legally actionable activity. We may also use Device Identifiers to identify SAS ONE Users.
- The User is bound to disclose correct credentials and provide correct information and details to the Company. In Case any false information or data is provided by the User, the Company shall be at liberty to initiate appropriate actions against the User.
- When you register your email address and mobile number with us, you agree to receive email and mobile communications. You also agree and acknowledge that when you use our referral program for referring someone, SAS ONE will send emails to that person on your behalf and the email headers will carry your email address as the address from which such emails are sent.
- The data that is transmitted over the Internet is intrinsically exposed to security risks or threats. For instance, information transmitted via chat or email can be compromised and used by others. Therefore, SAS ONE cannot guarantee any security for such information.
- When you signup, your account is protected by means of login information, which includes a username and a password that is known only to you. Therefore, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your login information including your username and password. We are not responsible for any activity, which is undertaken when your password is used. We suggest you not to disclose your password to anyone. If you become aware of or reasonably suspect any breach of security, including compromise of your login information, it is your responsibility to immediately notify sasone.in
SAS ONE takes reasonable steps to safeguard Personal Information in its ownership from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. We have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information, prevent unauthorized access, to maintain data security, and to use correctly the information we collect online. These safeguards vary based on the sensitivity of the information that we collect and store.
While SAS ONE takes all the necessary measures to ensure that your personal information remains secured on the Internet, it should be noted that World Wide Web couldn't be completely safe. Error in transmission, illegal access by third party or any other reason that are beyond our control, the site will not be held responsible for it.
- By using our website, it is understood that you have given your consent to the collection and use of this information by SAS ONE and its partners and affiliates.
- By filling your details with us, you give us consent to use communicate with you via email and mobile at anytime for information, update on promotions, news & events conducting on at SAS ONE and partners, group companies or affiliates.
- We, at any point of time can review or authenticate your identity for security measures and conduct a validation check by using your personal information.