Terms And Conditions
The Site is owned, managed and operated by SAS ONE PVT LTD and is herein referred to as “SAS ONE”.
- You have the mental capacity and are of sane mind to take responsibility for your own actions and consequences arising out of such actions involving availing the Services offered on the Website, such as inter alia foregoing money deposited by you with www.sasone.in
- You are bound by the rules of each of the Services that you avail on the Website. ("Services" refer to the technological platform and all IT related services provided to you on the Website”)
- In case of any dispute, SASONE's management decision will be final.
- SAS ONE may terminate User's access to the Site or any part thereof at any time and for any reason without any notice. The provisions regarding disclaimer of warranty, accuracy of information, software, database other system or functionality of website and indemnification shall survive such termination. SAS ONE may monitor User's access to the Site.
- SAS ONE uses Youtube API services for the product ‘One Post‘. By using our product User agrees to be bound by the YouTube API Services Terms of Service available at https://www.youtube.com/t/terms, along with the YouTube API Services Terms of Service link that is available at https://developers.google.com/youtube/terms/api-services-terms-of-service .
- User may at anytime revoke API Client’s access to their data through Google Security Settings Page.
USE OF THE WEBSITE / SERVICES
Only registered users may buy products on SASONE.IN
The registered user will have the sole exclusive right to access and use the products it has purchased from the website. The user can access his/her account using the login credentials.
All contents on the Site are the exclusive property of SAS ONE except the third party content. The software, text, images, graphics, video and audio used on the Site belong to or are licensed to SAS ONE or its subsidiaries and affiliates. No material from the Site may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, posted or distributed in any form without prior written permission from SAS ONE. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on the Site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal or civil penalties. You are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to access the Site and avail the services provided by SAS ONE on the Site.
You may not use the Website and / or the Services:
- For any purpose that is unlawful, illegal or forbidden by law;
- Any activities violating the terms and conditions or prejudicial to the interest of SASONE
- In any manner that harms SAS ONE, or SAS ONE's directors, employees, affiliates, distributors, partners, service providers, and / or any other User of the Website;
- No data shall be shared or any activities shall be carried out directly or indirectly through the website in any manner whatsoever which is breach of any of the conditions mentioned above or which are in contravention with any law of India.
- Further SASONE shall not be liable for any such breach or violation of any Law committed by any User. Further SASONE reserve its right to initiate appropriate Legal Proceedings against the concerned person and in case of any such violation or breach of any condition or any activity prejudicial to the interest of SASONE India is committed appropriate action under prevalent laws of India shall be taken by the Company
- Further SASONE India reserves its right to report any violation or breach of condition/ law to the Cyber fraud cell or to concerned authorities to initiate appropriate actions against the erring person.
- to remove any copyright and other proprietary notices contained in any content on the Website or Service;
- for the purpose of accessing the Services, Website, or any user content, posted by a User on the Platform by the use of spiders or robots.
- To send communications containing unsolicited / unauthorized advertisements, promotions or marketing material.
- Belongs to another person and to which you have no right to;
- Is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever;
- Harms minors in anyway;
- Infringes any patent, trademark, copyright, or other proprietary rights;
- Violates any applicable laws;
- Deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or
- communicates any information that is grossly offensive or menacing in nature; Impersonates another person;
- Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
- Threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security, or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
- Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
Terms of service
SAS ONE uses Youtube API services for the product ‘One Post‘. By using our product User agrees to be bound by the YouTube Terms of Service, along with the YouTube Terms of Service link that is available at https://developers.google.com/youtube/terms/api-services-terms-of-service User may at anytime revoke API Client’s access to their data through Google Security Setting Page.
The Services offered by the Company on the Platform are exclusive to its network of Registered Users. To use any of the Services available on the Platform, you will need to be a Registered User of the Platform as per the process below to use the Services. Non-Registered Users / Visitors may have restricted access and can browse only certain sections of the Application without logging in though.
You are eligible to be a Registered User of the Platform if you:
- are a legal identity and of sound mind and competent to enter into a legal binding contract under Applicable Laws
- are above 16 years of age;
- are not a person barred from contracting under the Applicable Laws and comply with the Applicable Laws at all times;
- Have read the Terms and agree to be bound by the same.
You can create an account by either accessing the Website at www.sasone.in
To create the User Account, You will be required to provide all information so provided is collectively referred to as “Customer Information”
- Users are required to accurately provide the following information:
- Full Name
- E-mail address
- State of Residence
- Date of birth
User Undertaking & Obligations
- You will also be required to choose a unique password for the purpose of signing in to Your User Account. For security reasons, we advise you to not share the password with any Person and you shall be solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the same
- Any purchases made on the website are final and binding. Purchase once made are not eligible to be cancelled, and no refund will be issued.
- If the user incurs any issue with the Order, he may raise a dispute with the Customer Support team.
- Monies held in your account shall not attract any interest.
- Payment of any direct or indirect taxes, including any GST, which may apply to depending on residency or location will be the sole responsibility of the purchaser
- You have verified and determined that your use of the Services does not violate any laws or regulations of any jurisdiction that applies to you
- You fully understand the methods, rules and procedures of the Services in general. You understand that it is your responsibility to ensure the details of Services are correct. You will not commit any acts or disuse any conduct that damages the reputation of the Company
- All communication will be recorded with the user and can be used by the company for any reason.
- The Company has no obligation to check whether users are using the Services in accordance with the User Agreement, as updated from time to time.
- Under no circumstances shall the Company be obligated to investigate or pursue any complaints made by a user against any other user using the Services or to take any other action in connection therewith, or take any action against a user for any reason, including without limitation for violating the terms of the User Agreement. The Company may, at its sole discretion, decide to take appropriate action against any person it suspects of engaging in any unlawful behaviour or otherwise violating the terms of the User Agreement, but is under no obligation to do so.
- The Company has no obligation to maintain account names or passwords. If you misplace, forget or lose your account name or password because of anything other than the Company's negligence, the Company shall not be liable.
The User acknowledges that the Website and / Services may contain information which is designated confidential by SASONE and agrees that the User shall not disclose such information without prior written consent of SASONE
User Account Suspension And Termination
There may be circumstances where we are required to freeze the monies in your account which will prevent You from using the Services / the website. In such events, we may also be required to supply relevant User details to the applicable authority, regulator, or other third parties. These actions will be taken where we have reason to believe that your account may be used for, including but not limited to, the following activities:
- Fraud or attempt to defraud
- Money laundering.
- Unethical Behaviour
- We have reason to believe you are less than 16 years old.
- You are in a jurisdiction (or citizen of a jurisdiction) that makes the provision of Our Services to You or Your use of them illegal.
- With your acknowledgement, SASONE owns the right to record & save any interactive services and/or user content produced by you but not limited to chat on the website
- You understand that SASONE is not liable to carry any interest or return on the funds in your user account
- Upon User Account termination or suspension, regardless of the reasons, Your right to use the Website or Services immediately ceases, and you acknowledge and agree that we may immediately deactivate or delete your account and all related information and/or bar any further access to the Website. SAS ONE shall not be liable to you or any third party for any claims or damages arising out of any termination or suspension of Your User Account or any other actions taken in connection with such account termination or suspension
- You can close Your User Account at any time. If you want to close your account you should inform us either in writing, via e-mail, or letter, using the details found in our Contact Us section. All monies / payments due to be paid to SASONE, must be made prior to the closing of the User Account. To clarify, as described above, each User will only be permitted to register and create one User Account, and you will not be able to create a new User Account upon the closing of your existing User Account.Once we receive confirmation that you wish to close your account, if requested, You shall be sent the value of the balance currently in Your account by a method of payment determined by Us, subject to deductions of any payments due to be made by You to Us at the time of closing of Your User Account
- The validity, construction and effect of these Terms and Conditions and each and every provision hereof shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions, whether in contract or tort and including any question regarding its existence, validity or termination, shall be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration under the rules of Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh India which Rules are deemed to be incorporated by reference into this clause. The arbitration proceedings shall be conducted in Lucknow, India before a single arbitrator. The arbitrator shall be appointed by SASONE.
Right & Reservations
There may be circumstances where we are required to freeze the monies in your account which will prevent you from using the Services / the website. In such events, we may also be required to supply relevant User details to the applicable authority, regulator, or other third parties. These actions will be taken where we have reason to believe that your account may be used for, including but not limited to, the following activities:
- All decisions made by SASONE in relation to inter alia your registration with SASONE on the Website, Services offered including processes involved and outcomes of such Services offered on the Website shall be at the sole discretion of SASONE and such decisions shall be final and binding on You.
- SASONE shall have the right to request additional documents and additional information from you for the purpose of Your registration on the Website, at the time of the additional verification required for You to use cash Services, or at any time during such time when You are a registered User on the Website and availing Our Services.
Personal Information and Data Securtiy
SASONE may collect certain personal information from you in connection with the Website / Service. Such personal information may be collected in various ways including:
- when You register on the Website,
- when You use the Website / Services
- For the purpose of providing you with the Services, in accordance with these Terms.
- For account administration, customer service and technical support, billing and reconciliation, operational maintenance and support, fraud detection and prevention, as required by law or regulation.
- Marketing & promotions
Limitation On Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL SAS ONE, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE. IN ACCEPTING LIABILITY AS THE LIMITED AUTHORIZED PAYMENT COLLECTION AGENT OF SELLER, sasone.in AND ITS AFFILIATES ASSUME NO LIABILITY FOR ANY ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF SELLER. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
We exclude all representations and warranties relating to the content on, services offered and use of this website.
SASONE disclaims any representation and warranties for the security, reliability, quality, timeliness, and performance of
- the website, content on the website and services offered on the website;
- third party products or services advertised on or received through any links or other sources provided on the website;
- any information, content or advice received through the site or links provided on the site.
SASONE makes no warranty or representation that any errors in the website will be corrected
You agree that any services availed from the site would be at your sole discretion and you would be responsible for any damage caused to your computer resource or for any loss of your money resulting from you availing services on the website. SASONE is not responsible for any consequences arising out of you availing the services on the website.
The website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Neither SAS ONE nor any third party service providers are liable for any network, technical or other operational difficulties or problems which may result in loss of your data, monetary loss, personalization settings or other interruptions in the features offered on the site. Neither SASONE nor any third party is liable for the deletion, loss, mis-delivery, timeliness or failure to store or transmit any features or other aspects of the services offered on the website, content on the website or your personalization and/or account settings.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This Agreement along with your use of the Website is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India.